Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What's up Wednesday!


Trying out What's up Wednesday for the first time and linking up with fellow bloggers...


1. What we're eating this week...

This week is a little out of the ordinary since T came home last night from his Memorial Day job in Paris, TX. While he was gone, it was dinner out and about.... because.... who wants to make dinner for one?? Not me! This past weekend we made dinner for a little birthday celebration at our home for Tyler-shredded chicken sandwiches from the crockpot. SUPER EASY and tastes fantastic.




2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Past summers. With summer approaching I am thinking about the pool, sun, swimsuits, and getting a tan. One of my favorite things to do in the summer is pool-hop (while I usually find myself at this quiet, calm neighborhood pool at my parent's house..)



 ....and color my hair something fun and crazy. Last summer I went blue..



The summer before that was purple...


(I cannot believe that I actually kept up with the sunglasses that I'm wearing in both pics- a year apart) .. I've also done pink, but I need to figure out what color to use for this summer!!!

3. What I'm loving...

Right now, I'm loving this aches and pains muscle relief bath soak. It smells amazing and relieves all the pains in my legs after standing on my feet all day and playing soccer after school.



4. What we've been up to...

Graduations, showers, and Tyler's b-day! We've had 2 siblings, a cousin, and good friend graduate from college this month and have gotten 2 high school graduation invites in the mail recently for extended family... At work we've had showers GALORE for co-workers having babies and getting married. Our weekends have included many different showers like this as well. I'm super excited for the weddings coming up in the summer!!....This past weekend we celebrated T's b-day with friends and family. Tyler wanted to do something small for both of them so we went bowing one night and had family over the next. It was a delightful transition into the big 2-8 for him!

showers, graduations, weddings.... showers, graduations, weddings!!!

5. What I'm dreading...

End of the year organization projects to close down the school year. I'm a HORRIBLE organizer, but trying to be better... filing lesson plans, cleaning out piles, making things neater for summer school and next year, getting things ready for students to move to the next grade level...I mean, honestly, I'm good with everything just being moved to the computer on google drive!! Gotta love technology, but dang I sure do hate paper copies of it all! I guess it will come in handy next year.

6. What I'm working on...

Window panes!! With several recent orders, I'm excited about the way some of them have turned out. Here's one recent wedding pane...



7. What I'm excited about...

#SUMMERRRRRR!!!


8. What I'm listening to...

Lately, it's been a strange mixture of songs. These have been on my replay list over.. and over... and over again!



9. What I'm wearing...

Over the weekend, the rainy weather leaves me wanting to dress as comfortable as possible. Piko, leggings, converse.. shorts, tank, sandals. For work- black pants with a loose shirt and sandals. Ready for some sunshine... ASAP!!



10. What I'm doing this weekend...

We have a good friend coming into town from Lubbock, so we are catching up with her on Friday. There's a baby shower too, but I'm hoping to steal my man away for a date night Saturday or Sunday!


11. What I'm looking forward to next month...

#Weddings!!! 


12. What else is new...

We are taking a trip to Alaska this summer. T is going for work and I am tagging along. We are super thrilled to experience this amazing state! Any suggestions on what we should do while we are there?? We are open to anything!


13. Our favorite thing to grill in June...

Chicken, sausage, and ribs



No comments:

Post a Comment